Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Director of Marketing and Advertising

So I have given myself the title of Director of Marketing and Advertising for Sol. That really doesn't mean anything, because I do whatever needs to be done. Of course, I am writing and maintaining the blog and will do whatever I can to get the word out. An interesting feature of the blog is its statistical analysis. I do check this to see how many people are viewing the blog, commenting, etc.



Not entirely sure how accurate it is, but I have to trust it.

Checking it this morning it appears Sol Restaurant's audience has expanded to include Russia. I thought that was kind of funny, all of a sudden Russia filled in with green and all interested in Sol Restaurant.

2 comments:

  1. Todd, Great to see you and Tuti living the dream. Wish you all the best, and that the restaurant is a great success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That light green shade in France is bound to be me :)

    ReplyDelete